Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Black would be good. I thought about it when I first got mine and I thought silver would look good also.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Here's the only pic I could find of a two tone Tor Red. It's in white, not bad. Check it out.
hmmm I think black would look better. That isn't bad though. It almost looks silver

·
Registered
964 Posts
i think that has to be silver... it look silver everywhere to me.. and i like it...

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I thought of putting black on top. I think it would look good. Especially with some black satin-finish powder coated SRT8 rims with either a thin red line on the outside of the rim or red line tires.

·
Registered
280 Posts
i think theres way to many black/red chargers out there. look at some nice house of kolor pearls! maybe you can find something there you like.

·
Registered
110 Posts
You might want to consider G O L D

·
Registered
271 Posts
black on the upper part of the car with a silver or burn orange/yellow accent line seperating them

·
Registered
453 Posts
I have a red charger as well, the colors of my high school were red and silver so I've been thinking that would look nice together.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.