Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to get suede headliner this friday, just got paid my reenlistment bonus so i got a lil money on my hand. my questions are how many yards do i need to buy for the headliner and the two overhead mirrors and where can i buy it?
pls help me asap, really want this mod, drooling just thinking about

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump anybody

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I can assist you in getting the material if you cant get it locally... As far as the material... Measure front to back and add 3 ft to be on the safe side.

Thanks
James

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just called your shop but no answer i am about to order my katzkin seat covers from you guys and maybe we can discuss

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Hey James do yall make headliners? I will kill for a black headliner. As long as the guy gettin killed had enough cash in his pocket to pay for a black headliner... lol j/k
Murder for mods is not condoned by this driver...

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Hey James do yall make headliners? I will kill for a black headliner. As long as the guy gettin killed had enough cash in his pocket to pay for a black headliner... lol j/k
Murder for mods is not condoned by this driver...
We dont make them buddy, we are able to provide the materail to match the Suede Katzkin Inserts... We can do a Black Suedezkin Headliner too... You would just get the material then have a local upholestery shop install it.

James

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
We dont make them buddy, we are able to provide the materail to match the Suede Katzkin Inserts... We can do a Black Suedezkin Headliner too... You would just get the material then have a local upholestery shop install it.

James
how much for the material if I'm allowed to ask? This is a mod I think I'd be interested in...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
can you tell us how much for the material a lot of people will be intrested in this mod. can only imamgine

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so do you know how many yards we will need , if we going to do the headliner and the two overhead mirror. dont have a ruler or any measuring device

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
so do you know how many yards we will need , if we going to do the headliner and the two overhead mirror. dont have a ruler or any measuring device
I'd say you could do it with no error with 2 yards... Imma order 3 to be safe... Thanks for the info!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts