Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I dropped these off to be painted last week and got them back today. They are painted the same black as the top of my car. i think it looks nice... a subtle difference, but ties in the paint scheme well. What do you think?

BEFORE>>>

AFTER>>>>>

·
Registered
498 Posts
I like 'em both ways, but with the black, it matches the whole look of your car. Nice job!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Keep making it yours with the small details. You're on to something that gives us all some thought. Hmmm

·
Registered
481 Posts
Didn't really like the change until I got to the last pic which places the subtle change into perspective. Now I think it really is a nice detail that ties the colors together just like you intended!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys! I am working on a bigger mod involving my wheels that will be for display purposes. I will have it done by the end of this week, or the beginning of next week. I'll post pics when that gets done.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
is this car lowered?
I see you have 245/45/20's
Could someone explain to me the difference between the abovementioned and 245/40/20's?
what does the middle measurement stands for?
your car looks extremely awesome by the way!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
is this car lowered?
I see you have 245/45/20's
Could someone explain to me the difference between the abovementioned and 245/40/20's?
what does the middle measurement stands for?
your car looks extremely awesome by the way!
I have 265/45/20's on the rear
and 245/45/20's on front

Basicaly the #'s stand for: width of tire/ sidewall size/ diameter

245/40/20's would have a bit smaller sidewall.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Subtle, but VERY classy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.