Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
They all look good, except for the lower quarter stripe. Just doesn't work there.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I would have to agree. Looks good except for rear quarter panel stripe.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Yeah would have to agree. The rear lower quarter just doesn't look right.
The other one looks great though, 1st one I've seen that really works with
the body lines. Wonder what it'd look like if it went all the way to the fenders?

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
I saw that pic on ebay the first time around the guy tried to sell the car and it got me thinkin of a lower stripe, especially since my door moldings are off. That guys is ugly though because it ends short before the fenders, instead of running all the way to end on both sides

And that rear one reminds me of those cheap chrome rear rocker panel decals

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
i dont like any of the lower stripes.
I agree, they generally don't look good but yet they can be awesomely pulled off on some Chargers.. take for example, JackieRT's ride.. I couldn't imagine her without a lower stripe.. beautiful. :)

·
Registered
708 Posts
I'd be more concerned with that sticker on the back window than the quarter panel stripe! That thing is awful!

·
Registered
83 Posts
There's a lot of better rocker stripes available out there.... That one looks like it was put on with black duct tape.... I really hate how it ends short of the wheel wells.... I've seen others where there's a stripe with two pinstripes on top and bottom, and with a charger, or other logo in them..... they look a lot better. The quarter panel stripe looks odd and out of place as well.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I like it, but it needs to run the entire body length. Rear quarter panel stripe should be burned.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I like em, without the rear quarters though

·
Registered
399 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Mmmm... If you like the rear one and want to keep it, I wonder what it would look like if you started it from the wheel well and wrapped it all around the real bumper?

...Ben...

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
i like the rocker stripes that cover that whole panel, not stop early, that looks fugly, but def not the rear stripe. but dude, that super man r/t logo on his rear window is siiiiick

1 - 17 of 17 Posts