Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend suggested painting my side door moldings flat black. I edited a picture to see what it would look like. Need some opinions, Please :grin:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Not to my taste. But if you like it thats all that counts :)

·
Registered
702 Posts
I'm torn. I think it would look good, but ONLY if you can color match the black to your decals EXACTLY. The different shades of black cheapen the look. But if you can get them to match....

·
Registered
824 Posts
could anyone PLEASE photoshop the yellow lightning bolt from the red car (from the movie cars) onto the side of that sublime picture? I think it could look great!!

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
A friend suggested painting my side door moldings flat black. I edited a picture to see what it would look like. Need some opinions, Please :grin:

Terrible. Remove them all together.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Im holding judgement for now, have to let this sink in for a bit. Its not entirely giving me a decision one way or another just yet........

Tom

·
Registered
831 Posts
I think it's Hot with them painted Black. Go for it!

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
If you had the black rocker panels, I think it would look good, but with the sublime rocker panels, I think they look out of place.

·
Registered
869 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you go on ebay you can get side panel stripes. Which i think it looks more professional than just painting the trim black.

·
Registered
236 Posts
just take them off

·
Registered
168 Posts
Go punch your friend in the chops

And tell him to keep his stupid ideas to himself

·
Registered
424 Posts
If your going to do it, get a set of black ones from someone who ripped them off their car... put some new double sided tape on them...

if you dont like, peal them off :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.