Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tommorow I drop a few things off at the dealership to get painted and im trying to decide if the spoiler will be one of them. Anyone have pix of a sublime with a color matched spoiler?

Should I leave it flat black or color match it, opinions?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Personally, I think the black spoiler really ties in all the other black accents on the Daytonas. I would keep it black. Unless of course, you just want to be different.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Your Call But...

It's your car of course but...

I think going Sub Lime on the spoiler will actually make it partially disappear in the profile.

As RedTex mentioned, it does help tie the accents in.

If you Do go for it, be sure to post pics! :)

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's your car of course but...

I think going Sub Lime on the spoiler will actually make it partially disappear in the profile.

As RedTex mentioned, it does help tie the accents in.

If you Do go for it, be sure to post pics! :)
See, for me im not sure if this is a bad thing or not. Ive been partial about the spoiler since day 1. I liked the look of my R/T from the rear better without the spoiler

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
See, for me im not sure if this is a bad thing or not. Ive been partial about the spoiler since day 1. I liked the look of my R/T from the rear better without the spoiler
x2
I bought a while ago a factory daytona spoiler, had it color matched to mu charger and I even drilled the holes on my trunk to install it.... later on I found out that my chargers booty looks better without the spoiler, so I took it off and had the trunk refixed....

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I'd be curious how it turns out, but CMIIW isnt the spoiled on the Bees color matched? Looks great to me.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'll let you do it, but imho I like the black accent. I have seen pics of Subbys without the decals and they don't look quite as nice.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea im keeping the decals on, just thinking of doing the spoiler

Sublimes with no decals look too plain for my likes

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I was the previous owner of your charger, traded in @ Douglas Jeep / Venice Fl. I still miss that car. Any questions e-mail me @ [email protected]
Haha, awesome! Somebody PM 96cobra10101 and make sure he's aware of this post.. :yes:

-R

1 - 14 of 14 Posts