Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who is the sublime that chickened out of the haunted hay ride in South Hadley last Sat. night? Come on guys it wasn't that scarey! Although the line was the scariest part, 2 1/2 hours in the cold for a 1/2 hour ride.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
HAHA who is the chicken?????

·
Registered
971 Posts
I did the Trail of Terror in Walling ford 2 weekends ago. Now that was scarry.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Turkey maybe but I aint no chicken

who is the sublime that chickened out of the haunted hay ride in South Hadley last Sat. night? Come on guys it wasn't that scarey! Although the line was the scariest part, 2 1/2 hours in the cold for a 1/2 hour ride.
Chickened out?? I was there Saturday nite with my daughter for a school event, we were one of the first to go. Beat the line, beat the crowds, there at 6, out by 8, no chickening out here. While waiting in line, one of the intelligently challenged characters decided to do a burnout with his big 4x4 and 31" mudders, on the gravel/dirt road right near where all the kids were waiting in line. Sent rocks and dirt all over some kids as well as yup, you guessed it, ME!! He's lucky I didnt pull him out of the cab of his truck through his window. I tore him a new anal cavity (almost crammed my size 13 boot up it) and he got sent home for the nite no pay. Stupid a$$. I should have pushed the manager that I b!tched too for a full refund for the whole group. If it wasnt for bad luck, i would have no luck at all.

Tom

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well Tom, I am sorry. I didn't picture you as a hay ride kind of guy let alone a haunted hay ride guy. Pretty cool ride though wasn't it?

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Its ok Rob, went with my daughter and some of her friends from class. Had some nice moms huggin on to me for warmth and from bein scared, too bad they are all married! hahaha was a fun time and I didnt let Mister idiot ruin my nite. I did however get lots of wow, dont mess with him from my daughters friends and a few others in line. was more worried about the kids getting hurt than anything.

Tom

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Parade in Collinsville next weekend

anyone interested to go, it's in Collinsville, CT, ...they have a street parade, great for family young to old.. Everyone comes down dressed up and they have a parade through the upper part of town. Not too scary...so the sublime won't lose it's chicken feathers... :) Great food at the local restaurants, pizza at ABC and BTW it's October 27th, around dark until 8:30.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Tom the turkey

Couldn't resist in answer to your reply above-Turkey maybe but I aint no chicken :) j/k

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
ok smartie pants, I owe you one!!!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
nope, no need for shakin, but just be aware, I do have a stealth mode and can be very surprising when i choose to be

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
turkey cat.jpg

Haha

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Tom, I think we saw you Sat night around 6 pm heading towards rt 33 from Holyoke to Chicopee east of the rotary. I flashed my lights but don't think you saw us. We were headed for 91 and North to Northfield. See ya "OMANGO"

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Hey Jarvie, ya that was me. I was following my bad directions and didnt get to see you til the last second, sorry I didnt wave in time. I DID see you tho

Tom

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Ladybreeanna; [/QUOTE said:
good one LOL, I love the kitty pics, I should PM you the one I just recently got, Video Kid and I were rolling on the floor with those! Maybe I will post them in a thread for anyone interested...

Thanks for joining the band wagon, you know how those turkeys LOVE to chase the wagons around!! Hehe....

Blessings.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Gobbler Groaners

nope, no need for shakin, but just be aware, I do have a stealth mode and can be very surprising when i choose to be
:whistle:
How do you make a turkey float?

Get two scoops of ice cream,
add some rootbeer and a turkey
:lol:

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
good one LOL, I love the kitty pics, I should PM you the one I just recently got, Video Kid and I were rolling on the floor with those! Maybe I will post them in a thread for anyone interested...

Thanks for joining the band wagon, you know how those turkeys LOVE to chase the wagons around!! Hehe....

Blessings.
Lol post em! I have some cute cat ones as well.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
image0082.jpg

Hahhaha Lmao

1 - 20 of 21 Posts