Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best sub box for the trunk of the Charger. In the past I have ran 1 high power 12. What are people doing in the charger?

·
Registered
128 Posts
i got a custom box with 2 amps one 4 channel for the inside and the 2 channel for the 2 12s

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Check out my "junk in the trunk" thread when I'm finished. Nothing great, but better than stock.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
2 12s In Da Trunk Dats Beat

I Have A 2 12inch Kicker Set Up With The Sloted Box From Them It Hits Pretty Good. I Think I Need A Better Amp And It Will Probly Knock!!!!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check out my "junk in the trunk" thread when I'm finished. Nothing great, but better than stock.
That file is not available, please check the link.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I Have A 2 12inch Kicker Set Up With The Sloted Box From Them It Hits Pretty Good. I Think I Need A Better Amp And It Will Probly Knock!!!!
Which models of speakers? Do you know the effeciancy rating? How much power are you running? RMS numbers please.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i got a custom box with 2 amps one 4 channel for the inside and the 2 channel for the 2 12s
What kind of speakers? Does it hit hard? Do you get a vibration in the seat?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
That file is not available, please check the link.

Sorry, forgot a few words... here ya go.
A little "Junk in the Trunk".... in progress

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.