Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man my car hates me..lol first the airbag light..now the brakes and now my damn radiator has a leak..this car is a 06 with 21k miles..wtf..plus nomore warranty.

i first noticed a lil something on the ground then popped the hood and saw fluid on the pass side on the rad bushing area and skidplate..so i jack up the car and after getting jizzed in the eye i noticed its coming from the side of the rad..not a major leak but its dripping and if i try to fill the res..just leaks faster,but the temp always stays in the middle...can it be fixed? or do i need a new one? thanks.

john

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
The radiator has plastic tanks.....if it's leaking get a new one.They are fairly inexpensive.Do yourself a favor and order one for an SRT....it is more than twice as thick as the 5.7 radiator and less than $400.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh damn really..that kind of sucks but ok wheres the best place to get the srt one? itll fit good in their even though its bigger? thanks guys

·
Registered
4,218 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i went on to rockauto and has like 6 diff ones but shows the daytona and srt as the same items..any other place to got to thats better for these? thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts