Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am driving to work when this damn idiot driving a SS Chevy Camaro is driving along side of me. He guns the engine and stomps on his brakes looking for a race. I am cruising about 80 miles an hour. He mashes the gas and speeds off. He hoping I will pursue him. I don't bite but this damn idiot still persist. I gun the engine slightly and he takes off giving me the birdie while accelerating out of control. This damn idiot runs into a water contained barrier that splits between the two highway. I just laughed at this damn idiot and kept on driving to work

·
Registered
358 Posts
Stupid people deserve stupid consequences. Case in point here. Too funny.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Great story!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I am driving to work when this damn idiot driving a SS Chevy Camaro is driving along side of me. He guns the engine and stomps on his brakes looking for a race. I am cruising about 80 miles an hour. He mashes the gas and speeds off. He hoping I will pursue him. I don't bite but this damn idiot still persist. I gun the engine slightly and he takes off giving me the birdie while accelerating out of control. This damn idiot runs into a water contained barrier that splits between the two highway. I just laughed at this damn idiot and kept on driving to work

so you failed to stop an render aid? That is illegal here in Texas.

·
Registered
103 Posts
hahahahahaha

I called the Highway Patrol of this idiotic reckless driver.:lol:
I love when knuckleheads get in over their heads.......:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
i have always wondered what it would look like to see one of those get hit. nice little explosion of water im sure.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Saw it ......

i have always wondered what it would look like to see one of those get hit. nice little explosion of water im sure.
Saw a Old Ford F350 hit [email protected]#$load of water everywhere.......

The dude driving fell asleep.........I pulled him out....a little dazed..actually felt sorry for him..................but I gotta say..cool water show.......:lol:

by the way, he was OK.....:)

Z

·
Registered
29 Posts
I dunno', but it may have been worth it to you to demonstrate the Hemi's killer roll-on acceleration. Very few squirrels on the road are aware of how hard these cars accelerate when already moving! Glad he didn't take you out with him.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
he is dumb ass

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
That guy's a tool. My Momma always told me, Stupid is as Chevy does.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHH WHAT A TOOL BOX:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
you didn't even have to waste any gas on him and you won. Sounds like a kill to me....the pure fear of the Charger.

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
I had an experience like that a decade ago.

I was driving a 95 Impala SS and this guy in a Q45 comes alongside me on the NJ Turnpike. We hit to about 125 and I pulled about 2 car lengths on him. I slow back down to 75 and he does a flyby on me. Then he slows up and hits again trying to goad me into another race.

I felt no need since I beat him the first time when he started first. We are coming to a rise and then drop where there is always a NJ Trooper at the bottom of the valley (Jersey folks know where I am talking about - just north of Exit 7). So I hit it like I am going to race and he punches it. I immediately back off and he flies by me doing like 110 - RIGHT PAST THE COP.

When I passed them both on the side of the road I gave a little wave.

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Hahaha - what a donkey! :grin:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts