Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats going on everybody! getting ready to finally buy a big power adder and im pretty set on STS' single turbo for my 06 R/T! i guess im just wondering if anybody on here is running the kit or had experience. ive tried searching but could find anything definitive on the subject. I have heard some bad things from here and there but honestly it all seems to come from hearsay and something some one heard about somebodys friends uncles kit. LoL! If anybody has any actual first hand experience or maybe even 2nd hand i.e. personally knew some one with the kit or worked with it id love any info y'all would have on it!!

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh absolutely, i may go just a bit higher on the psi eventually or now and then 'cause ill be runnin meth injection as well but i have def done my homework as far as these cars! Planning on running it untill i blow something then swapping in a PWR 392 for some real fun. I cant seem to find many owners with the sts kits though! And thanks for the input!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.