Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it took me a few weeks to get around to this installation, but last night I finally got off my a$$ and tore into it. It's a great looking addition and an easy install thanks to the helpful information posted on this forum. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the step-by-step instructions that that could even be followed by an inept clown like after shamefully contributing to the profitability of one of our largest local companies by purchasing and injesting their product.

Alas, a third lamp (ala: Impala SS) would really have been sweet!

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
That was the first mod I ordered! Too bad that somehow Paypal sent them my old as in 7 years ago address from California, even though I've used paypal a hundred times since and had everything shipped here. So my module went to my old house in california, and some other a-hole got my toy. I even sent him a letter asking him to send it back so that they would send me mine. lol
Oh well, we want video!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
That was the first mod I ordered! Too bad that somehow Paypal sent them my old as in 7 years ago address from California, even though I've used paypal a hundred times since and had everything shipped here. So my module went to my old house in california, and some other a-hole got my toy. I even sent him a letter asking him to send it back so that they would send me mine. lol
Oh well, we want video!
Did you ever get it installed?

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I couldnt install it because I never got it. It was sent to the wrong address, and when I contacted the vendor about it they said if it was returned to them that they would send it to me. However, if they DID have it sent back to them, they never sent it to me. They claim however that it was never returned. Now, the address it was sent to WAS my address in 1999, and since paypal had that address, somehow it has to be my fault. What I dont understand is how everything I have ordered on ebay this year has made it to my current house, as well as all my ridergraphics. lol

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Paypal is useless....
I ordered something 2 weeks ago and the only address they would put on the invoice was an addy from 4 years ago. The addy wasn't even in their system anymore. After waiting 45 min on the phone waiting to speak to a human at paypal, their sugestion was to write the seller asking for a refund and then try again. They did not know how to fix the problem:confused:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I ordered this last night based on this thread. I used PayPal, not based on this thread. :D

PayPal is great... until you get burned. Then they're no help at all. They did recently go through a class action lawsuit about claim resolution but I haven't had to put the results of that to the test yet.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Decided to pull the trigger and ordered it. Had the wife use her paypal account so I didnt have to deal with them.:lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.