Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the things we pride ourselves on is taking car of the V6 crowd as well as the Hemi.

We have been working on a strut bar for all models, it looks like the design will be the same for the Hemi and V6.

So is a strut bar for a 6 a wanted item?

I do not have finished pics yet, but here is an overview.

It will have a "Cone" or "Box" per say over the strut tower, it will have a lid so it will also work as a strut cover. It connects from strut to strut. The bar will be either tube or C-channel. It will have the option for custom cut. It will be powder coated in either black or silver (or raw for color match)

Trying to keep the cost below $200 each.

I hope to have pics of the mock-up this weekend or next.

So any thoughts or ideas for us? Is there a market for a V6 (both 3.5 and 2.7) Strut Bars?

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
Really, No response, this is going nuts on other forums?
Honestly I come to this site every day and I never noticed this post, I think because in the vendor section you have all the ones with images that link directly to their sites and yours doesn't so my eyes naturally just overlook, I didn't even know you guys were vendors until now!

I would be totally down with a strut bar, what kind of material will it be made from?

I like your idea of having a choice of it either being powder coated or raw for personal colors.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
id be interested on seeing the design! if funds allow it i might be up fo buyin one

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, I have been watching, breeze the forums at least 1x a day.

We have it in CAD and have done a few test fits, we are waiting for an add-on to AutoCad to make it easier to reproduce. It's still in the works and we have not given up.

It just may be a few more weeks before we get the final fitments done.

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
Oh, I have been watching, breeze the forums at least 1x a day.

We have it in CAD and have done a few test fits, we are waiting for an add-on to AutoCad to make it easier to reproduce. It's still in the works and we have not given up.

It just may be a few more weeks before we get the final fitments done.
Coolness! Looking forward to see what you guys come up with. What type of metal is this going to be?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts