Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of adding strobes on my Daytona when I get it for when I am at the Pavillions (car show), just wanted to see your thoughts on it?

The kit I am considering is the whelen 90watt kit... http://www.oviedosafetylights.com
I will probably order form the above website, as I have known the guy who runs it through the truck club for 2 years... need to make sure he gives me a good price though... LOL

just wanting to see others opinions on this mod... I have never had a vehicle with strobes... and will only use them at shows, and GTG's.... contemplating I should do it or not.... :whistle:

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
I am thinking of adding strobes on my Daytona when I get it for when I am at the Pavillions (car show), just wanted to see your thoughts on it?

The kit I am considering is the whelen 90watt kit... http://www.oviedosafetylights.com
I will probably order form the above website, as I have known the guy who runs it through the truck club for 2 years... need to make sure he gives me a good price though... LOL

just wanting to see others opinions on this mod... I have never had a vehicle with strobes... and will only use them at shows, and GTG's.... contemplating I should do it or not.... :whistle:
party at daytona r/t's charger!!!!! byob!!!

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
ok seriously i would be more inclined to go with an under body car kit for a little more "show" - however, this is a little "importy" (is that a word).

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GoDaddy said:
ok seriously i would be more inclined to go with an under body car kit for a little more "show" - however, this is a little "importy" (is that a word).
I have neons on my AV... no I am not into the neon thing... I was just really bored one weekend and it was something to do...

The Daytona will either get strobes or orange neon kit.... not sure which :D

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
orange neon? yeah the more i think about it the more i like that idea

·
Registered
75 Posts
I like the strobe idea for shows. Are you talking about the scottsdale pavilions?

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lordkevork said:
I like the strobe idea for shows. Are you talking about the scottsdale pavilions?
yuppers

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
NEON LIGHT = G-A-Y! :sad:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AZCHARGER said:
NEON LIGHT = G-A-Y! :sad:
this from someone who thinks Subaru's are not ricers.... :whistle:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I lived in AZ for 10+ years and used to hang out there from time to time when I had my 79 camaro and 95 Impala SS. Now I'm on the other side of the country.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts