Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Hellion Twin turbo 392
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting twin body racing stripes done thursday, and leaning towards twin 10 inch black stripes with 1/2 inch red accents. I cant decide on matte, gloss, or carbon fiber..…and cant decide if want then covering scoop opening, or do the tri-angular cutout in front of the scoop, and possibly do the cutout in red.
opinions?
my car:
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

stripe styles i like:
Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Grille Hood

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Photograph Hood

these are ideas, i am not buying them premade. I am having a custom graffix shop doing them. Thinking maybe doing like ones on purple car, but with red in area in front of scoop?
I have quite a bit of carbon fiber on car, so not sure if doing stripes in carbon fiber would look good, or too much/over the top/overkill. Atm in leaning towards gloss black.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Is that triple nickel?

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im not sure..ive got one thing says triple nickle and another says smoke show…just silver to me 😁
maybe one day will look for and lookup paint code.

yes, i came to conclusion that the carbon fiber would be kind of tacky…this is a muscle car, not a honda with a taped on giant airplane wing on trunk. Besides, the carbon fiber accents already on exterior are plenty as is.

Getting stripes tomorrow due to pending snow thursday..decided to go with gloss black stripes with red accent stripe and red in cutout area in front of scoop…shade of red to match the 392 badge and interior red shades.
will be sure to post some pics

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just looked at paint code…PSE which is triple nickle

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Plan on doing as cutout in front scoop, then just lay pice red there as they do stripes and see how looks and if i like then have them do it, else leave out

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A good wrap company can do them, its who i had do mine.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts