Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone checked out the Multicolor Streetglow Led undercar kit, that supposedly can pulse to the rpms or bass from your stereo? Do you think it is ricey or what?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Unless you have a show-quality car, or at the very least, is heavily modded in a lot of other aspects, IMO, yes...rice.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I've never seen someone with the multicolors. Most of the people have one solid color like this.

The pulsing isn't as accurate or as sweet as you think. It works somewhat, but it looks nothing like an equalizer that shows the hits from your stereo. Mostly either the pulsing / sequencing or just solid light is what I used.

They are pretty bright look sweet.

I used them at car shows or cruising thru town at night. Lots of people liked them, even though I took a thrashing online here.

·
Registered
83 Posts
some say it is rice, other's don't... I personally like the looks of them if they are done tastefully and match with the rest of the appearence mods you have... I personally am thinking about red underbodies... with the painted red calipers and the red accents I'm planning for my interior, I think it'll really set it off.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've never seen someone with the multicolors. Most of the people have one solid color like this.

The pulsing isn't as accurate or as sweet as you think. It works somewhat, but it looks nothing like an equalizer that shows the hits from your stereo. Mostly either the pulsing / sequencing or just solid light is what I used.

They are pretty bright look sweet.

I used them at car shows or cruising thru town at night. Lots of people liked them, even though I took a thrashing online here.

Nice looking ride man, I guess I should consider my thoughts more than others...I like em so I guess thats what counts. Im considering the multicolor for the red and white mainly...wont mess with the other colors too much

·
Registered
230 Posts
Guys be careful with using these while driving. In Georgia for example, you can be charged with a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature if you have flashing blue lights on your vehicle. I suggest checking legality before buying

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guys be careful with using these while driving. In Georgia for example, you can be charged with a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature if you have flashing blue lights on your vehicle. I suggest checking legality before buying
Well Im a police officer in Gwinnett County, and this is true...but mainly the lights are meant for emergency vehicles only...red, blue, amber and green and any shades near these colors are reserved for emergency vehicles only...but I'm not gonna use it while driving...more for show once in awhile.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts