Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
they make great stuff-BUT-it's mostly for trucks and SUV'S. I BUILT custom trucks for awhile and their stuff fits great. NOW as far as car stuff i dont know how they are as far as fit-they do make some camero parts.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
not sure about the company....but the kit looks like a stock srt8 except the spoiler and side skirts

·
Registered
427 Posts
thats actually the http://www.turyzconcepts.com/ body kit I guess street scene has begun distributing/selling them. the kit is made out of Urethane Plastic. turyzconcept does not have the best customer service I know first hand because I contacted them about buying their kit a few months ago and I got the run around.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Is there a pic of what the rear bumper looks like?

Peace, Nate

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
thats actually the http://www.turyzconcepts.com/ body kit I guess street scene has begun distributing/selling them. the kit is made out of Urethane Plastic. turyzconcept does not have the best customer service I know first hand because I contacted them about buying their kit a few months ago and I got the run around.
Would be surprised if it wasnt the other way around Strret Scene only sells their own stuff they are a big outfit..the other company probably sells Street Scene maybe they try to say it is their own.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Would be surprised if it wasnt the other way around Strret Scene only sells their own stuff they are a big outfit..the other company probably sells Street Scene maybe they try to say it is their own.
did anyone look at the link I posted?

taken from their site
Manufactured by: Turyz Concepts
there is even a flash intro on there site showing their kits being manufactured and I was told by turyzconcept that the kits are made in house. in the 1 year that I have been trying to find a vendor that sells this kit besides turyz,this is the first time I have seen this kit being sold buy anyone other than turyzconcept, even when i contacted a vendor on ebay he told me he got the kit from them. But you are probably right turyzconcept may just be selling the streetscene kit. maybe they sold streetscene their design because the streetscene kit is fiberglass the one from turyz is urethane plastic. who knows

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah Street Scene is a reputable company. They make a lot of exterior pieces and body kits for the big 3. Matter of fact they make the only perfect center foglight grille for the Mustang.
Some of their kits are a bit out there, but for the most part they have some pretty nice kits

1 - 10 of 10 Posts