Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! the customer service is ABSOLUTELY terrible. they refuse to communicate w/ their people at all and the product i got absolutely sucks. i got some visor covers, and they are just terrible. they are gomango and black, but once you put them over the warning stickers its easy to see that they are pretty transparent. i can read the warning label through the "cover" sticker. and the adhesives they use are pathetic. the corners are peal up and when i got in the car this morning the sticker had fallen halfway off. dont waste 10 dollars on this....

·
Registered
689 Posts
Sorry to hear that, mine stay on fine and are black so I do not see through. You would think they would help you out with this through another sticker or refund. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bad experience, but i've ordered a bunch of decals from them and all have been great, and Darla was always prompt in her replies.

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
I have had no problems with their product or service. :no: Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I have TorRed and Black decals installed on my visors and they are neither transparent or falling off . . . .

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Zero problems here with the product and service also. Very fast delivery, Sublime visor decals look great, and cannot be seen through. Im very happy with them

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
wow shocking.
they were great to me.

when the first started doing the sublime colored ones we have the see through problem as well.

they fixed it free of charge for everyone who asked by sending new stickers out.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Sorry to hear you had a bad exp. with streamline design. I have bought from them before and great product. If you go with a color background besides Black, buy 2 sets of the visor graphics. You have to stick 2 graphics on each visor so the original warning sticker does not show through.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts