Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I tuned my car yesterday (diablo tune) and its great. This morning I start my car and the check engine light is on. I used my tuner to read the code and it was a P0520. I searched around and seems like it is just some oil sensor that needs to be replaced. I also noticed that my oil pressure was 99. Anyway I drove the car for about 15 minutes, no problems. I pulled over and Returned the vehicle to stock with the tuner since I will be bringing it to the dealer tomorrow.

I started the vehicle after returning it to stock and the engine light was went away. I drove for 15 miles and it still hasn't been turned back on. But my oil pressure still remains at 99. Is this normal..? It is about 30F outside if that has anything to do with it.

Thank you all!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
Hi everyone. I tuned my car yesterday (diablo tune) and its great. This morning I start my car and the check engine light is on. I used my tuner to read the code and it was a P0520. I searched around and seems like it is just some oil sensor that needs to be replaced. I also noticed that my oil pressure was 99. Anyway I drove the car for about 15 minutes, no problems. I pulled over and Returned the vehicle to stock with the tuner since I will be bringing it to the dealer tomorrow.

I started the vehicle after returning it to stock and the engine light was went away. I drove for 15 miles and it still hasn't been turned back on. But my oil pressure still remains at 99. Is this normal..? It is about 30F outside if that has anything to do with it.

Thank you all!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
If the displayed oil pressure is always 99, you have a bad sensor. Returning the vehicle to the stock tune clears the CEL temporarily but it should come back soon if the sensor stays out of the expected range.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts