1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
shipping to 23703?

·
Registered
6 Posts
$50? I thought I got a great deal when I paid $100 shipped in the original box. They are installed on my '05 RT Magnum along with Flowmaster high flow cats and Borla exhaust. The beast runs like a stripped ape with no code problems. What a bargin you are offering here.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
$50 + shipping. However, I would rather local pickup.

Do you have the stock cats to sell as well? I just want a set of stock SRT-8 cats.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys I'm trying to find a box to hold them in so I can go weight it and get the exact shipping cost.

Moparbust - I do have a set of srt8 cats. $50 + shipping. I'm guessing shipping will be around $50 too.

·
Registered
137 Posts
how can i go about buyin those headers from you

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Guys I'm trying to find a box to hold them in so I can go weight it and get the exact shipping cost.

Moparbust - I do have a set of srt8 cats. $50 + shipping. I'm guessing shipping will be around $50 too.

YOu have a PM.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Guys,

I still have the stock headers and cats. Sorry for not getting back to everyone's pm. I've been a little busy and haven't had time to find a box to get the correct shipping weight / price.

If you guys can wait till next weekend I will have all the prices, photos and will respond to pm's / post in the order I received them.

PS- The header and cats have approximately 7000 miles on them.

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
I'm in line somewhere if everyone else backs out

1 - 15 of 15 Posts