Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at my rims the other day and thought that painting just the etched SRT part of the rim would look really nice. has anyone done this yet? if so does anyone have pictures? id love to see this before i do it and am upset with the look and would just have to eat the price of new rims at that point.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Yes, it's been done and it looks great. I don't have a thread link for it but you might search in the SRT8 section.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
I was looking at my rims the other day and thought that painting just the etched SRT part of the rim would look really nice. has anyone done this yet? if so does anyone have pictures? id love to see this before i do it and am upset with the look and would just have to eat the price of new rims at that point.
Test it out...clear scotch tape or masking tape...whatever color u want...spray paint the tape...then stick it in there...itll give u a quick idea of what it will look like.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm thats not a bad idea... i might just have to try that... is there anywhere you know of that sell colormatched spraypaint?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Duplicolor Has small spray cans that you should be able to match your color... they have them at most autoparts chains. Won't be like a body shop mixing the paint for you but would be goos enough for that application I think

1 - 7 of 7 Posts