Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I'm going to weld my DHM cutouts:eek: . my concern is, if I mess up and need to replace the stock pipe, where can I get the stock set up?
Does the dealer carry? or do have to have a exhaust shop bend the pieces needed?

I was going to have a shop weld them, but I think I need to save some monies so the boss (wify) does not get mad.
I have already spent my future 2 birthday and 3 Christmas presents.

Any info will be great
Thanks
Adam

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
if u mess it up a shop should just bend a new pipe pretty cheap

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All in, man what a sound!!!!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Where ya at. I'd give my stock cat back to you if you want to come get it... It's off an 06 SRT-8 with about 3000 miles of use on it before the Corsa went on. Can you say FREE EXHAUST!!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where ya at. I'd give my stock cat back to you if you want to come get it... It's off an 06 SRT-8 with about 3000 miles of use on it before the Corsa went on. Can you say FREE EXHAUST!!!!
Thanks for the offer I would jump right on it, but a little away, Washington State. That and I love the cutouts, no leaks, sounds great and wleding is much better then I thought. Thanks again. wild and stock by a push of a button. thumbs up on DHM cutouts.
Adam

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hello,
I'm going to weld my DHM cutouts:eek: . my concern is, if I mess up and need to replace the stock pipe, where can I get the stock set up?
Does the dealer carry? or do have to have a exhaust shop bend the pieces needed?

I was going to have a shop weld them, but I think I need to save some monies so the boss (wify) does not get mad.
I have already spent my future 2 birthday and 3 Christmas presents.

Any info will be great
Thanks
Adam
Use the search here and the parts forum. There have been a bunch of folks offering up the stock exhaust for little or no money.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts