Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
title says it all, since i put my 22's on these have jus been colecting dust in my garage, thier all wraped in plastic to keep em safe, wheels have no curb rash or blemishes at all, tires have a couple thousand miles left on em, but deffinatly arent brand new, all they need is new valve stems and thier ready to go, asking 500+shipping, i live in south orange county, and if someone wants to meet up with in a reasonable distance ill even be willing to shave some o the price off, just because i dont have to go through the hassle of shipping...again these are the 18" R/T wheels with tires, not road&track or daytona (with black inner lip) so you guys all know what they look like...i havnt gone through the hassle of taking pics yet, but will if anyones inturested... so let me know

updated finaly 10-06 because of the person that was going to buy them becoming inable

heres one to show the tread, like i said they have some miles on em, but deffinatly have life left in em, and the wierd coloration is just because they were still a little wet from washing

heres the inner well of the wheel, clean enough to eat off of

heres the only blemish on the entire set, and as you can see, its only about an inch and a half long, and when the tires inflated you can hardly see it, look at the pic below from a little diff angle

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh and just so you know, the tires are the goodyears, not those crappy continentals :grin:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump, cmon guys, i know someone needs some winter wheels, or an SE'er wants to upgrade

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh, hahaha, sorry guys, i forgot to say that the price is obo of course, so lets hear some offers

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok cmon now guys, remember, im flexable on the price, oh and another thing i forgot was im deffinatly willing to trade for parts, im looking for a lot of exterior/interior parts, tuners/performance stuff, hell even the 6 disk cd changer plus a lil cash would be tempting, lol, my r/t's a bare one, so thiers a lot of options i wouldnt mind adding

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
18" wheels

I am in need of just 1 (dont really need tires) Will you be willing to break these up? You may have more luck selling individually for spares. Let me know.

Thanks,
Justice

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea i might end up breaking em up if this member dousnt get back to me

·
Registered
1,402 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Are They Still Up For Grabs???im In San Jose Ca??

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok guys, heres the update, the guy idd been planning on selling them to ended up fallin through, so they are still up for grabs, so let me know who wants em, im gonna be putting up pics a lil later, and the price is 500+shipping, so let me know

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FINALLY got those pics up (put em in the first post), like i said the wheels are in great condition, so lets see who wants em

·
Registered
151 Posts
I am interested in 2 without tires, let us know if you plan to split up

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bump, cmon guys, i know someone wants em, and if i have to ill break em up for 150+shipping each but only if i have enough people to get rid of the whole set, so let me know if your serious

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Pm sent on 2 without tires
x2 Would be willing to complete the sale. I also need just 2 wheels. If he doesn't need the tires then I'd be willing to take all 4 tires as well.

What kinda tread am I lookin at? Measurements? the good ol' pic with the penny in the tread? Maybe add a few tread pics and u might have a complete sale (with me and the guy above me). PM me with tread info

·
Registered
151 Posts
x2 Would be willing to complete the sale. I also need just 2 wheels. If he doesn't need the tires then I'd be willing to take all 4 tires as well.

What kinda tread am I lookin at? Measurements? the good ol' pic with the penny in the tread? Maybe add a few tread pics and u might have a complete sale (with me and the guy above me). PM me with tread info
Im up for this! If interested, pm some prices to us!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
ok, just took pics of the tread for you oljustice im gonna pm yea with the pics in a min, but where are you 2 from so i can see how much shippings gonna cost me, then give you guys a price with that included

1 - 20 of 27 Posts