Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone,
I'm a new & proud dodge charger SE v6 2007 owner..

i want to buy the exact same stock exhaust tip that is installed on my dodge charger.
anyone knows where i can find it or the size of it ?

Thanks alot

·
Registered
619 Posts
hey everyone,
I'm a new & proud dodge charger SE v6 2007 owner..

i want to buy the exact same stock exhaust tip that is installed on my dodge charger.
anyone knows where i can find it or the size of it ?

Thanks alot
i don't know where to buy them, but i know alot of ppl just throw them away when they replace their exhaust. you might be able to find someone around here who would give them to you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i want to fill in the blank hole in my rear bumper, so i've decided to add an exhaust tip only.. to make it look like i have a dual exhaust:p ( not a big fan of the axhaust sounds)
and i'll be adding a rear air diffuser.. is that possible?
Opinions..

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Thw way the back of the SE facia is mounted, you can see the exhaust under back of car. Just putting another tip won't look right. Have an exhaust shop split your exhaust and run two tail pipes if you don't want to spring for a full Cat Back. Also welocome to the Forums and enjoy your new Charger!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks for the advice guys, and the welcome :)
i'm going to go slow on adding things to it .. first comes the bezel's inside the charger then im going to put the exhaust to give me time to think about the perfect sollution.

Here's a pic i took the first day i got it :D

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
i want to fill in the blank hole in my rear bumper, so i've decided to add an exhaust tip only.. to make it look like i have a dual exhaust:p ( not a big fan of the axhaust sounds)
and i'll be adding a rear air diffuser.. is that possible?
Opinions..
Stormblast, I feel your pain. When I had my SE, I did not like the cutout on the left side as well. I bought another members RT exhaust, and took the left side resonator and the pipe and attached it. I hooked the end of the pipe
back by the muffler. It wasn't functional obviously, but from the rear it looked totally like a dual exhaust. As another option, on my Magnum, I have the Blastin Bob's V6 "Y" pipe setup, which still maintains the single muffler.
You install it yourself with one cut from a hacksaw, and a socket wrench.
Same sound as stock, but the dual exhaust look. I would recommend this as
the way to go. I recall it being a little over $200.00.

My "fake" left side exhaust on the SE

The Blastin Bob look

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Thw way the back of the SE facia is mounted, you can see the exhaust under back of car. Just putting another tip won't look right. Have an exhaust shop split your exhaust and run two tail pipes if you don't want to spring for a full Cat Back. Also welocome to the Forums and enjoy your new Charger!
X2. Shouldn't cost too much. A friend of mine did this with his Blazer and looks completely factory

·
Super Moderator
11,632 Posts
Just curious...

Why not put on a proper true dual exhaust?

Wouldn't it look funny in cold weather with the vapours only coming out of one tailpipe???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts