Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my danko front lip spoiler on 04/05/2013 and it still hasn't shipped yet. I was told on two occasion it would ship but it still hasn't. Called two weeks ago and they said it would ship the following Wednesday. Then called a week later and told it didn't ship. This time I called on Tuesday and was told it would ship that day it Wednesday at the latest. But again. Haven't shipped yet. I understand that it's a tuff time but almost two months for a lip spoiler??

·
Premium Member
2,842 Posts
I'd ask for my money back and go a different route...

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Patience grasshopper! Mo aka Danko might take longer, but you will be in the elite group to have his front lip. His stuff is not some China made item, and is great stuff!

Set yourself off from the stock crowd and just wait it out as we all have. You will not see many of these on Chargers around your town as they are limited. But if you cannot hold out, it will be your loss for sure! :D

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
I bought my danko front lip spoiler on 04/05/2013 and it still hasn't shipped yet. I was told on two occasion it would ship but it still hasn't. Called two weeks ago and they said it would ship the following Wednesday. Then called a week later and told it didn't ship. This time I called on Tuesday and was told it would ship that day it Wednesday at the latest. But again. Haven't shipped yet. I understand that it's a tuff time but almost two months for a lip spoiler??
I'm sure it wasn't me who told you those things. If you want more accurate info about your order, send me an email to [email protected], that is my shop email. I have to be at the shop to check on it.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
It was a woman. Who kept me on hold quit a bit. My order is #71
I can't access the computer with order numbers, I just need to know exactly what you ordered, Name you ordered under, around when and how (website,phone, forums,etc). sent to [email protected]

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't access the computer with order numbers, I just need to know exactly what you ordered, Name you ordered under, around when and how (website,phone, forums,etc). sent to [email protected]
my name is steven connolly. i ordered a 2011 front chin spoiler on 04/05/2013. i got a tracking number from a woman last time i called that was generated on 04/29/2013 but the item has yet to ship my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FINALLY... the tracking number works. says it was shipped out yesterday. i honestly wish there was another company with this level of quality stuff. my open mouth grill got here after a month of me ordering it and had two bolts snapped off. and now. after this long wait i wonder in what condition this front spoiler is in.... stay tuned.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Order it now my brother! These wait times are normal for Mo's stuff. Best that is out there as long as you have patience.
two months is NOT a normal wait time with danko. i have ordered many things from them. i have patients as long as my items ship withing the normal guidelines and im not lied to. if its gonna be another three weeks then say it. dont tell me its gonna ship tomorrow then it doesnt ship until a week and a half later... it arrived yesterday. in one piece. excellent quality as always. the quality is never an issue.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Looks good, now lets see it installed on the car. lol

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
two months is NOT a normal wait time with danko. i have ordered many things from them. i have patients as long as my items ship withing the normal guidelines and im not lied to. if its gonna be another three weeks then say it. dont tell me its gonna ship tomorrow then it doesnt ship until a week and a half later... it arrived yesterday. in one piece. excellent quality as always. the quality is never an issue.

2 months for the 2nd Gen it is not normal? Have you been keeping up with Mo and his issues with employees not working out? I have been dealing with Danko aka Mo since 2006. We waited on the front lip you have above from the startup about 6 months my brother and would have waited another 6 months if need be. As you know Mo has a passion for this, and is not only a source of income for him.

And awesome you got it!

Bottom line guys, just have patience even for 2 months with Mo's stuff. You will have a limited spoiler that not just anyone in your town will have. :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2 months for the 2nd Gen it is not normal? Have you been keeping up with Mo and his issues with employees not working out? I have been dealing with Danko aka Mo since 2006. We waited on the front lip you have above from the startup about 6 months my brother and would have waited another 6 months if need be. As you know Mo has a passion for this, and is not only a source of income for him.

And awesome you got it!

Bottom line guys, just have patience even for 2 months with Mo's stuff. You will have a limited spoiler that not just anyone in your town will have. :D
as like last time. your missing the point. read what i read again. i said ( if you need three more weeks then just tell me ) not give me the run around. and i have been keeping up with mo and his latest employee troubles. and i have also been buying stuff from mo since 2006 with my torred edition daytona. if i wasnt told on two different occasions it was shipping the next day i wouldnt have an issue.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
as like last time. your missing the point. read what i read again. i said ( if you need three more weeks then just tell me ) not give me the run around. and i have been keeping up with mo and his latest employee troubles. and i have also been buying stuff from mo since 2006 with my torred edition daytona. if i wasnt told on two different occasions it was shipping the next day i wouldnt have an issue.
There is no way ANYBODY else but me can give you a real time estimate for anything. What is written on our website for lead times on the "about us" page is really what you should ALWAYS expect. Next time contact me instead so you can get better info but watch for those very important qualifying words I will throw in there like "Your parts SHOULD ship out next week". Or "HOPEFULLY I will get it out by Friday". I HAVE to give vague answers because I just don't know exactly when it will be done as I have no less than about 300 orders rolling any any given time, and I have to count on many other people and things to happen all in sequence with no delays, which just about never happens.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts