Charger Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yea like title says. I am looking to install a double din nav system, subs, amps and door speakers. I just want help doing it all seeing as how i have not done any installs before. Plus i want someone familiar with the charger.

So yea lemme know if someone would be interested in lending a hand and of course ill kick ya down a lil $$$ and ill bring the beer :D

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
So yea like title says. I am looking to install a double din nav system, subs, amps and door speakers. I just want help doing it all seeing as how i have not done any installs before. Plus i want someone familiar with the charger.

So yea lemme know if someone would be interested in lending a hand and of course ill kick ya down a lil $$$ and ill bring the beer :D
Here is some info the speakers are 6x9's, the two in the door and the two in the back. If you buy aftermarket 6x9's for the front doors you need to make sure that the magnet on them are small, what I mean by this is if you buy a speaker that has a big magnet it will hit the glass window. I found this out the hard way, basically you will have to make some type of spacer so the magnet won't hit the window if you buy a 6x9 that has a big magnet.

Also the stereo shop that installed my Touchscreen unit told me that I wasn't going to be able to use the stock amps so I had to bypass the stock amps by running new wire and I eventually bought amplifiers for my highs (6x9's).

Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts