Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

And ----it's out to " upset Tesla ?"....

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Heh...good luck with that. :)

·
Registered
2013 RT Plus AWD
176 Posts
So badassed! Ima get one and Hellcat Upbadge it to make it even more intimidating!

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
So badassed! Ima get one and Hellcat Upbadge it to make it even more intimidating!
Fiat does not list the Fiat 500 All Electric as available in the U.S. Not too surprising. According to BBC Top Gear ...

"The 500 has three driving modes – ‘Normal’, ‘Range’ and ‘Sherpa’. Yeah – Sherpa. Fiat’s press release says: “Just like a Himalayan Sherpa, who is in charge of the whole expedition and guides it to the destination, this driving mode adjusts various parameters: maximum speed, limited to 50mph; accelerator response, in order to reduce energy consumption; and deactivation of the climate control system and heated seats.” Blimey.

That’s certainly not the strangest thing, though. You’ll be well aware that under EU law, all EVs must produce some form of noise at low speeds to make pedestrians aware of their presence. Most go with some sort of spaceship tone, but apparently the 500 will play the music of Amarcord by Nino Rota when pootling around below 12mph."

The cost? Well in Italy the La Prima Convertible will be €37,900
Current Euro to U.S. dollar exchange rate puts the price at $45,728

·
Registered
2013 RT Plus AWD
176 Posts
"The 500 has three driving modes – ‘Normal’, ‘Range’ and ‘Sherpa’. Yeah – Sherpa. Fiat’s press release says: “Just like a Himalayan Sherpa, who is in charge of the whole expedition and guides it to the destination, this driving mode adjusts various parameters: maximum speed, limited to 50mph; accelerator response, in order to reduce energy consumption; and deactivation of the climate control system and heated seats.” Blimey.

That’s certainly not the strangest thing, though. You’ll be well aware that under EU law, all EVs must produce some form of noise at low speeds to make pedestrians aware of their presence. Most go with some sort of spaceship tone, but apparently the 500 will play the music of Amarcord by Nino Rota when pootling around below 12mph."

The cost? Well in Italy the La Prima Convertible will be €37,900
Current Euro to U.S. dollar exchange rate puts the price at $45,728
As goofy as all of that sounds (Sherpa mode, Nino Rota tunes, etc), I look at that poor car and none of it surprises me. I half expected it to come with a mini fridge for kale salads. It looks like it needs a Safe Space. Lol

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
This is the only good option Stellantis, can give the Fiat 500 that would interest me is this navigation aid with the pointers. To hell with UConn and GPS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts