Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, Please no flack from everyone. I have to get some winter rims and tires, I was hoping to pay homage to the old school Chargers and get some original looking steel wheels with dog dish hubcaps for the winter tires. Black R/T with Black rims and chrome caps, I think it will look sweet (my opinion), but have struck out looking for 18 inch steel wheels. Alloy out the butt, but no steel. Anyone have any ideas.

Thanks

Lammy

·
Registered
28 Posts
lammy said:
OK, Please no flack from everyone. I have to get some winter rims and tires, I was hoping to pay homage to the old school Chargers and get some original looking steel wheels with dog dish hubcaps for the winter tires. Black R/T with Black rims and chrome caps, I think it will look sweet (my opinion), but have struck out looking for 18 inch steel wheels. Alloy out the butt, but no steel. Anyone have any ideas.

Thanks

Lammy
I'm looking into the same thing. I'll let you know if I come up with anything.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
might contact a place that does custom steel wheels, such as http://www.mrt-wheels.com/index.html

they specialize in off-road beadlocks... but hell you never know... they might be able to make some for you guys....

never know... and it is worth a shot...

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
was just going through some posts over on 300C forum.... noticed that the police package charger is supposed to have 18" steel wheels.... so maybe finding out who will be supplying the wheels for the police package will yeild you a set...

similar post found on here... 3/4 of the way down

* P225/60R 18 V-rated all-season performance tires and 18-inch steel wheels

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1694&postcount=2

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone for the leads... This is the best forum that I have been a part of in a long time. No BS and everyone helps out. Thanks all again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts