Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been discussed already, but I couldn't find it....

Where can i buy the steel wheels that come stock on the Police version of the Charger? Anyone have a set of four they would be willing to sell?

Thx.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Mopar Super Center.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Mopar Super Center.
A-yup. And only $78/each or about 1/2 to 1/3 of what a decent tire will cost. :) Don't forget about the TPMS sensors too.

Best,

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, another newbie question.... any potential issue mounting these on a R/T with AWD?

·
Registered
281 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Why Police Steelies

ok, another newbie question.... any potential issue mounting these on a R/T with AWD?
JUST WONDERING WHY ARE YOU GOING TO PUT POLICE WHEELS ON YOUR CAR? IM NOT TRYING TO FLAME YOUR THREAD JUST WONDERING?:cool:

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
JUST WONDERING WHY ARE YOU GOING TO PUT POLICE WHEELS ON YOUR CAR? IM NOT TRYING TO FLAME YOUR THREAD JUST WONDERING?:cool:
I'm considering them for winter tires so my stockers don't get all caked with salt.

Best,

·
Registered
159 Posts
i love the look of them they look sooooo mean and they are steal wheels man they can take a beaten you dont have to worry about them in any weather condition... clearly I'm not a fan of chrome

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Same with me... I think they look cool and I'm not a big fan of chrome. Who has the energy to polish wheels all the time?

I'm disappointed they don't seem to work on AWD R/Ts. Why is that? Does it have something to do with the offset (what ever that is)? Are all police package R/Ts RWD? Seems like AWD would be ideal for the PD who need to run all year round...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts