Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm not going. Frankly I'm not dropping the cash on that this year. It looks like a great event so maybe next year. Good luck to those of you that are. Hope you have fun. I know Nationals are a different weekend so if you want to come and tell us all about it then great. So where should we meet? The last couple have been up in Beaver and the one before was in Station Square. How about the Pittsburgh Mills again? I won't get lost going there and we have at least 3 members who live in the east and relatively close to there. We can go to Chilis or something. Hell I'd even go back to Red Robin. Good food. Good drinks.

July 26th at noon at the Red Robin.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We can go south again. I just don't want to go waaaaaaaay north again for awhile.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Awww you guys are losers.....

:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
We can go south again. I just don't want to go waaaaaaaay north again for awhile.
agreed its just a b---- to get there and all but i cant make any promise ill be there cause i have to put requests into work a month a head . but ill be at lx

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I'm def. out. I'm going to a wedding on the 25th in Erie.. then going to York, PA on the 26th to become a God Mother.. Ya can you believe someone is making me the God mother of their child?!

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hard to fathom but have a nice time. Looks like it will be me eating lunch by myself. :D

·
Registered
8,993 Posts
The guitar one cracked me up! :laugh:

"Markus Maximus- babyyyy!!" :grin:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts