Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car is now alive. She came on Tuesday and it has rained since. This car gets some serious attention. The interior is outstanding. The crappy cell phone pics don't do this car justice. Wow....just Wow....

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I love that black interior. It is settled. I am renting a charger from enterprise when they get some 08's and doing a door panel swap.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I love that black interior. It is settled. I am renting a charger from enterprise when they get some 08's and doing a door panel swap.
AWESOME IDEA! What about the lower dash?

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
No more chrome grill? That's a good thing. Did it come that way?
And I see the trunk lid R/T badge is red, daytona style...
The Road & Track package comes with the honeycomb grill and the heritage badging. The 2007's came like that as well...it's basically a Daytona without the decals and the unique colour.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Love that color.....that is why I have it too!

Best of luck
- Mark

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Do you think they'll notice? *evil grin* heheheheeeee

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
This is the only other color I'd swap for. Looks stealth quiet. Love it!

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, great colour too!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
yea i love the black interior as well! Maybe its me but it looks like the whole middle console is wider, which I kinda like. I still love my covered cup holders, but those in the '08 look a lil luxurious with the chrome trim and whatnot and add a good touch to the interior.

Nice choice on color and ride!! IMO, seems like the Charger looks best with dark or very bright (banana, sublime, torred) colors!!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I love this color. I wonder if they'll have it next year. Seems like blues keep getting cycled out year to year :knockout:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts