Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I love my car I must say this:

Viewing the turn signals with the steeing wheel design sucks.

Having the cup holder lid open, puts the edge of the cup holder lid pressing on the lid of my medium Dunkin Donuts Coffee, whic also sucks.

If it spills thats gonna suck real bad.

·
Registered
76 Posts
The turn signal issue is a minor annoyance. The only way out is to tilt the steering wheel down while lowering the driver's seat in a strange tandem so you do not smash your knees trying to get in or out. I did not like the results so I just either crane my neck a little or listen for the click-click (not easy to do when the sound system is pumped :headbang: ) My SXT does not come with the cover over the cup holders so that works out just fine. Tall cups of coffee do interfere slightly with shifting though.

·
Registered
177 Posts
In Atlanta not many people bother using a blinker. Or if they do they put it on and then drive with it running for miles. Heck using one correctly can be dangerous.

I still use mine anyway (I like a bit o danger). Just hope the poor blinker view doesn't turn me into one of those mile blinker drivers. :geek:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Those don't really bother me, but the tiny, out-of-the-way cruise control stalk does. I'd much prefer cruise control buttons on the wheel itself. If there were a way to mod the cruise control so it's not so awkward to use, I'd do it in a second.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Once I got used to the cruise control, it's not too bad. I just kept hitting my turn signal instead of the resume/accel on the cruise. :embarrese

As for the turn signal, I forgot to turn mine off once and an "alarm" chime went off. It took me a minute to figure out what the noise was.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts