Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinkin of gettin the 20x9 vipers for the front, 20x10 for the back, painted black for my black RT. Finding wheels I feel can be overwhelming and impossible sometimes. Basically I was looking for something that was badazz, timeless in the sense that they would never go out of style, and still went along with the mopar theme. Seems like black Vipers are the only logical choice, are there any other black wheels that go along with the Mopar theme of new or old and will never really go out of style?

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anyone have pics of the black vipers in 20s or 22s on a black charger?

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Black chrome but you get the idea.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those are pretty nice, where can you get those from?

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
i've been considering the challenger ones with black pockets but im yet to see them on a black charger. They're made by Factory Reproductions

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
I forget which company does the chrome ones but I think they are in CA and there are folks around here that will know. The others are Factory Reproductions as stated.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Or just black pockets.
THose are pretty cool. Do they come in different widths so they can be staggared? Id love to see one on a black charger

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
THose are pretty cool. Do they come in different widths so they can be staggared? Id love to see one on a black charger
Does this count?

I have no idea if they come staggered or not but they probably do.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow thats nice. Damn now I cant decide between that or the vipers

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Foose nitrous black/polished

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
I just washed/detailed the car today so if you want a better profile pick lemmi kno:)

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you know I do. Send away ;)

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
The car isint spotless cuz my camera is dead so tgey are old pics but they should do the trick.

close up pic

·
Registered
572 Posts
wow thats nice. Damn now I cant decide between that or the vipers
Just my 2 cents but the Challenger wheels look better on the Charger in person than the Vipers do to me. I wish the Challengers ha a lip so I could paint em all black with red lips.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
I really like those Challenger ones and I think they would look awesome on a black Charger. :)

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
yeah i've been after the staggered fitment on those for a while, i contacted factory reproductions a LOONG time ago and they told me to get back to them in like a 3 month period which i did and they never answered any of my 3 emails so i assumed it was a no. I'm digging them more and more everytime i look at them but i REALLY want that squatted look the staggered sets give our cars

1 - 20 of 57 Posts