Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2013 v6 I've had issues today I wasnt paying attention to my gas( I had a rough day ) so I ened up running it out gas tried cranking to verify and sure enough I did ( at this point it everything was hitting just not fire all the way as would if out gas)so I put few gallons gas from gas can in it and this time no attempt to fire up at all just the starter engaging but nothing from the engine it self I need help please I am a female and this car is really breaking my pockets with sensors towing control arm tires it ate up quickly

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Need to scan for codes.

Also, read this.

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
AlyD:
When you run out fuel, you may need to add up to 5 gallons to get it going again. Recall, that the fuel goes into one side, and then moves over to the other side of the saddle tank before it goes on to the engine. Also, if you can you might disconnect the negative battery terminal in the trunk, then depress the brake pedal 30 seconds, then reconnect and try to crank it up. It may take several tries. Let us know how it goes for you.

Don

Reactions: FlyersHockey

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I have 2013 v6 I've had issues today I wasnt paying attention to my gas( I had a rough day ) so I ened up running it out gas tried cranking to verify and sure enough I did ( at this point it everything was hitting just not fire all the way as would if out gas)so I put few gallons gas from gas can in it and this time no attempt to fire up at all just the starter engaging but nothing from the engine it self I need help please I am a female and this car is really breaking my pockets with sensors towing control arm tires it ate up quickly
Hi alydanitay,
We see that you have received some great advice from your fellow forum members! However, if these suggestions do not address your concern; We kindly recommend having your dealer inspect this concern for you as they are in the best position to assist.

Rob
Dodge Cares

1 - 4 of 4 Posts