Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a very complex unit with a huge payoff :)

I have to remove the front facia to do the rest of the install with some hardcore stuff to button it up. Id say Im about 30% done with the install. The Arrington 90mm throttle body makes it an even more complex install, had to do some fancy stuff to make room for the twin.

This unit is first class all the way and I cant wait to run it on the track. Crank This baby!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Your'e going to sux masssive amount of air with that......Kool!!!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Let us know the new results! Looks freakin sweeet!

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
looks bad @SS! was it custom built?

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks bad @SS! was it custom built?
Crank This is the name of the company that produces these units. The owner operator is Cam over on LXForums. He has been around for a long time and just started his new venture. Great products to include this twin CAI.

are you planning on doing a write up for the rest of the install?
I can post the instructions, lol.

This is a production unit that comes with great pictures etc.... Ill post up some stuff when I get mine done.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Doesn't the stock windshield spray bottle have to be removed for that setup?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ah to hell with it, just buggers up your freshly washed hood when you use it anyway. Nice looking so far.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Crank This is the name of the company that produces these units. The owner operator is Cam over on LXForums. He has been around for a long time and just started his new venture. Great products to include this twin CAI.

I can post the instructions, lol.

This is a production unit that comes with great pictures etc.... Ill post up some stuff when I get mine done.
Just more out of my own curiosity :D
sadly itll be a while before i deserve one of these :beer_yum:

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
well that is a proper way to make a 2 into 1 piping with the slight angle wheer they join it should minimize turbulance when the air collides. nice set up dan a s/c is still nicer :) what did it run you if ou dont mind me asking.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
PM Cam for pricing, it aint cheap.

·
Super Moderator
11,641 Posts
Looks good, Dan.:bigthumb:

:beerchug:

-=FLEX=-

1 - 20 of 31 Posts