Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
There are a few folks that I have seen post that did it. Surprised Josh hasnt jumped all over this post. lol. From everything I have seen and read, this set up looks like a pure monster! If you have the dough, its the way to go.

·
Registered
416 Posts
There are a few folks that I have seen post that did it. Surprised Josh hasnt jumped all over this post. lol. From everything I have seen and read, this set up looks like a pure monster! If you have the dough, its the way to go.
Off topic, but how did you end up naming your car BamBam?

·
Registered
14,728 Posts

·
Vendor
791 Posts
Let the jumping begin... lol

Check this out: Stage 3 running 12.5's

We just spent the day at the track and Rob who runs our Stage 3 just gets faster and faster. This package is just sick. What questions do you have?

Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Let the jumping begin... lol

Check this out: Stage 3 running 12.5's

We just spent the day at the track and Rob who runs our Stage 3 just gets faster and faster. This package is just sick. What questions do you have?

Joshua, HHP
I think what people are asking (at least I know I have)....is:

What exactly is the Stage III. What precisely does it consist of and what spec's????

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
From HHP's website, the stage 3 set up is
Stage 3 BES Ported & Polished Higher Compression Heads
Upgraded Valve Springs & Titanium Retainers for High Lift Cams
Stage 3 BES Custom High-Lift 560/220 Cam
Fuel Injector Upgrades
MDS Deletion Package
Custom B&G HHP Stage 3 PCM Tuning
ProTorque 2800 Torque Converter
All New Gaskets & Fluids
Professional Installation

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Ahhhhhh

Now I see.

Thanks
:)

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I have been talkin to Josh at HHP for about 3 weeks on this set up. A few things to remember. While they dyno'd a 5.7 at over 400 RWHP at around 90 degrees with humidity, that vehicle also had high flow cats, cai, t stat, and lt headers, and those do not come with the set up. Now, if you buy the headers, they will install them for free while they are doing the work. That set up also includes labor in case you missed it. Scott, with the Mopar TCM you got, you are gonna have one wicked beast with HHP's stage 3. There set up is running comparable numbers to the PPP set up. Both 5.7's are runnin N/A 12.5 quarters, and its still warm outside.

·
Vendor
791 Posts
Thanks TBY for posting the info,

I haven't seen a PPP 12.5 n.a. 5.7L car. There are two freak 5.7L's (Hemi~C and Inferno Al) who's cars have always been faster than your average LX and they put on Franks parts and are running 12.5's at a lower mph than we run. Where is the PPP 12.5L n.a. car's info? I want to check it out.

Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Our fastest 5.7 so far ran a [email protected] with the stage 1 heads, race warrior cam, stock converter and stock headers. We have our stage 3 setup being installed one week from today and we will then take it to mopar thunder the following weekend. Depending on weather, you may see an 11 second slip from that car.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts

I haven't seen a PPP 12.5 n.a. 5.7L car. There are two freak 5.7L's (Hemi~C and Inferno Al) who's cars have always been faster than your average LX and they put on Franks parts and are running 12.5's at a lower mph than we run. Where is the PPP 12.5L n.a. car's info? I want to check it out.

Joshua, HHP
Woops, you're right. Got Hemi C's confused and was thinkin he was runnin a PPP set up. Guess I cant ask for a job now since I miffed it. lol

·
Vendor
791 Posts
Damn Andy, now that's something I gotta see. Take some videos, please. Is that 11 seconds with other power adders combined with your heads and cam?

Step into my office TBY... We have to have the talk.

j/k

Josh

·
Registered
1,573 Posts

Joshua, HHP
My car was pretty normal before doing the Cam and Heads. With Headers,CAI and Catback my best time was in November last year 13.90 and Cherry with only a K&N CAI ran 13.80 right with me and my best Dyno was 310rwhp and 343rwtq so not even faster than a close to stock R/T and me with Headers and catback also

·
Vendor
791 Posts
Sorry for the confusion, Al. By freak, I mean that your results are not your typical results. I've talked to others with the same combinations who have had far less gains or they're running way slower. Al, you car has taken to that package like a beast and Chris' C, which has weighed as much as 200 pounds lighter than the average C according to some customers, was hitting well into the 12's (12.7 I heard if that's correct) with just a Comp 268 and no heads. You're all fast cars no matter which way you look at it. You can't discredit that. The time slips prove it and when it comes down to it, at the end of the day the only thing that matters is that little piece of paper. lol

Joshua, HHP

1 - 18 of 18 Posts