Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know who has bought a Stage 2 TCM from HHP. I bought one and its one it way. i would like some feedback.Could not get anyone on the phone to answer ?. Left them a message but know call back.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Would you post anything you can about it after you install it? Good, bad, how it makes the car better, etc... I've asked several times about it and have received absolutely squat for answers from any vendor, so I haven't purchased one yet. I've figured if they can't take the time to answer me, they don't want my money.

Just to be clear though - you are talking about the TCM and not a new PCM, correct??

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
They offer two different versions of the Stage II TCM for two very different prices and the web site doesn't explain the difference.

SKU: HHP-392-TCM-IP
SKU: HHP-392

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Nope - I got a message from them today. The more expensive version is for the installation package and the other isn't. Basically, to have them install it or not. If you do it yourself you have to have your dealer set it up for your particular VIN.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Sweet! It's one fo the mods I think I'd like to do. I did some searching around last night and think I understand the differences between the GSM TCM and the HHP. It sounds like the HHP version is a TCM developed for MOPAR that DCX eventually turned down as being too radical. The GSM is developed by an engineer and is purely aftermarket. I think the GSM is probably a bit more radical than the HHP. There is a huge price difference and I suspect you are paying for the difference in performance and the engineering.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I can't tell you how well they work or how. It seemed to me that those with the B&G Stage II were also pretty happy with the GSM TCM though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts