Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB SRV Intake Manifold 6.4L for my 2014 RT. Anyone know of a shop that has one with a recent FI install?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Where are you located? I know of one for sale but shipping may kill the deal.

Reactions: ryan020406

·
Registered
98 Posts
Mike at OST has one off a blower install

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in toledo oh 43612 and it depends all what you want on it. The srv solenoid, injectors, throttle body and pcv cap?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Damn didn't realize everything that went into this swap! Out of curiosity how much would you want? I'm probably gonna have to hold off till after new years.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I could have a rpm switch hooked in to the solenoid switch and have the solenoid plug. I could hook the rpm switch to a injector also. All you would need to do is run the power/negative for the rpm switch run. If you want the solenoid, rpm switch hooked up before I send out, injectors and pcv cap I could probably do it for around 450$-500$ depending on what rpm switch you want.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
If it's still available after new years we'll have to get into details a little bit more. I'd like to do this but it's a bad time of year I'm sure you understand, that and I'm not going to BS you and tell you "next paycheck".

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yea no problem man I definently understand but just message me on here I will reply.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts