Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys,

I'm thinking about getting Charger SRT wheels or replicas....I was wondering how much i should be expecting to pay for a hole package...i'd like to run a staggard stance with some decent tires.:smoke:

Also, I'd like to get em painted like a chrome black or powder coat???? Anyways, about how much does that cost??

thankx a lot all,

Steve

·
Registered
581 Posts
you shouldnt pay more than $3000 for everything!

pm for more info...

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you shouldnt pay more than $3000 for everything!

pm for more info...
tried to pm you but it wouldnt go through for some reason....heres the message anyways.

Hey buddy,

First off I love the wheels youre selling..or were selling??? the red line on em would go good with my paint color i think...

Anyways, I have an Inferno R/T with a gloss black spolier...I plan on getting a gloss black RAMAIR hood to boot, and figured that a nice set of black wheels would finish it up.

I've gone back and forth with the type of wheel i've wanted naturally...first started with the American Racing Torqu Thrust Ms, Srts, then even just painting mine, cragar ss 610s.....my head is kind of all over the place, but i do know I want them to be black and retain the tires sensors, staggard stance to put a big tire on the back, and not break my bank...if I could retain the stock settings for the speedo that would be awesome too.

Thankx,

Steve

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump....to Teddy O Brians!!!!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump.................................................

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hemipowered.... I have a 2007 Charger SRT-8. I just bought different wheels for it 2 days ago, so I am looking to sell mine. They are in good shape (car now has 9000 miles), with some VERY slight curb rash (less than a half dime) on one wheel, and a nick (that's almost impossible to find even if you are looking for it) in one other. I talked to a wheel shop and they said no problems at all to fix. I just don't want to spend the money to fix it since I will no longer be using them. I would like $1200 bucks for them, or you can make an offer. However I will sell them to the first one that offers the $1200. I have been an established member at srt8oc.com for a long while now, under the name zigpig. Contact me at (636) 262-5221 if you have any questions. Thanks!

Jake

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
What's up guys,

I'm thinking about getting Charger SRT wheels or replicas....I was wondering how much i should be expecting to pay for a hole package...i'd like to run a staggard stance with some decent tires.:smoke:

Also, I'd like to get em painted like a chrome black or powder coat???? Anyways, about how much does that cost??

thankx a lot all,

Steve
It depends on what part of town you go to for your "hole" package.

Wear protection :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts