Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please satisfy a curiousity for me...

For those running a (fairly standard) 22x9 up front and 22x10.5 in the back, what is the offset for each wheel?

I ask, because all the searching on here has yielded excellent answers for R/T's and V6 folks, but you don't see much on here about SRT8's and their various offset issues.

Other conversations I've read have talked about how some wheels fit every other Charger BUT an SRT8, so when I'm in the market, I want to have the right info when shopping.

Thanks in advacne!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Mine are staggered 22x9 and 22x10.5. The sevas website says the offset is 15mm in front and 20mm in back. I am fairly close to you if you ever want to take a look.

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Totally forgot that was the setup you were running...I will definitely do that...still in the "am I gonna pull the trigger" phase. Finally found the wheels I want, though, so it's gonna be tough. :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Quicksilver...

If you plan on doing any suspension work, you will need a +25 in the rear, otherwise you will hit the fender. That was the issue I ran into with my wheels, and I needed to mill 5mm off the rear... I have +15 in the front and it is ok...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great advice...thanks...

When I go the wheels route, I plan on including KWV1's or 2's as part of the project.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts