Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm obviously new to Charger and so I was wondering whether it's possible to have a couple of SRT8's interior and exterior features for the SXT? I'd love to have some nice features of SRT8 such as the 20x9-inch forged-aluminum wheel, aerodynamic front fascia, functional hood scoop, rear decklid spoiler, audio controls on steering wheel and also the "SRT" logo in the front grille but replaced as "SXT".

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Why not - as long as yo don't go the whole hog and try and make it LOOK like an actual SRT - then go for your guns!

It's your ride! :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Actually, I was kinda thinking of making it to look exactly like SRT since I can't afford the SRT nor RT, so you know how it feels.

Anyway, I forgot to mention that I do not really live in the US. I live in a place somewhere in the Middle East so I'm not quite sure if I can have all the above features for my SXT because last I heard, there aren't many good dealerships in the Middle East unless I could be wrong.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Actually, I was kinda thinking of making it to look exactly like SRT since I can't afford the SRT nor RT, so you know how it feels.

Anyway, I forgot to mention that I do not really live in the US. I'm in a place somewhere in the Middle East so I'm not quite sure if I can have all the above features for my SXT because last I heard, there aren't many that much good dealerships in the Middle East. Or I could be wrong.
By "look like the SRT" I think he means using the SRT badges.

All of what you are asking is possible. There are several people in the V6 forum that have quite a few SRT-8 parts on their SE/SXT.

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts

Anyway, I forgot to mention that I do not really live in the US. I live in a place somewhere in the Middle East so I'm not quite sure if I can have all the above features for my SXT because last I heard, there aren't many good dealerships in the Middle East unless I could be wrong.
Oh well - I think it would be a bit sad to have 'SRT' on it anywhere - but as for cloning it in every othr way - why not. I personally don't care, but there are some that might disagree....:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I definitely meant by the SRT badges (or logos). Sorry for the confusion everyone.

Awesome! I'm glad to hear that from you. But do you have any idea where I can order the SRT8 wheels? Also a couple of nice shots of the wheels would be great, too!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Oh well - I think it would be a bit sad to have 'SRT' on it anywhere - but as for cloning it in every othr way - why not. I personally don't care, but there are some that might disagree....:)
Arfur, I never said anything about having the SRT logo/badge anywhere on the car. What I definitely meant is to have the same, exact SRT font for the logo/badge (just the front one, not the back one with the white and red color) and replace the 'SRT' with 'SXT'. I think you've misunderstood me here.

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
OK - I'm going down the pub...... :smoke:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I'm obviously new to Charger and so I was wondering whether it's possible to have a couple of SRT8's interior and exterior features for the SXT? I'd love to have some nice features of SRT8 such as the 20x9-inch forged-aluminum wheel, aerodynamic front fascia, functional hood scoop, rear decklid spoiler, audio controls on steering wheel and also the "SRT" logo in the front grille but replaced as "SXT".

You are in luck.. This guy KevinRoss already has done all of the research for you. Just look up all of the threads he was in. This was his first on this topic.

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29213

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
HEHEHE - Kevin Ross...... :grin:

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
i got confused at first too. but he means he wants the SRT grille and replace the SRT badge with the SXT...not upbadging it.

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
i got confused at first too. but he means he wants the SRT grille and replace the SRT badge with the SXT...not upbadging it.
That's what I thouht he meant and I said that's ok (IM everso HO). I'm still going down the pub..... :D

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
HEHEHE - Kevin Ross...... :grin:
There was a lot of speculation that Kevin Ross was actually a well know impostor from the UK. All of his postings coincided with the absence of a rather prolific chargerforums poster, who coincidently happened to be on vacation in the antarctic.

He was, IMHO, a rather talented and quite amusing troll. He came off with sincerity while posting things so utterly stupid.. and people fell for it.

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
That's kinda a compliment..... :)

Nah - wasn't me mate - I was too busy with the Penguins! :grin:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Though I don't approve of trolls, I was impressed with KR.. He even had some Charger knowledge -- which is further reason why people suspected a forum member incognito

·
Registered
628 Posts
That's kinda a compliment..... :)

Nah - wasn't me mate - I was too busy with the Penguins! :grin:
Lol, I remember those days

1 - 20 of 34 Posts