Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 Dodge charger stock for now, it is brand new.:D

First i would like to modify the exhaust.

i have had in the pass a neon srt4 and i loved the lound sound ..

i am looking at the corsa (mopar) exaust combined with the 16420 cat high flow magnaflow.

is this compatible? magnaflow and a corsa for cat back?

How much power can i gain with this exaust setup? and can i have better setup? for sound and hp.

with a 16420 cat high flow magnaflow, will I see a difference (sound and hp) with a car that as only a predator tune and cai

Thank you

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Yes They are compatable! You can't do much better, maybe a little better cats (think tbyrne sells some nice-er ones) but, not at the pricepoint. Corsa is as good as it comes, maybe the loudest at WOT but pretty tame at idle and part throttle.

I think you will pick up 15rwhp, is that noticeable in relation to the 360-380 you likely already have? Doubtful...but the sound will make you think so.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes They are compatable! You can't do much better, maybe a little better cats (think tbyrne sells some nice-er ones) but, not at the pricepoint. Corsa is as good as it comes, maybe the loudest at WOT but pretty tame at idle and part throttle.

I think you will pick up 15rwhp, is that noticeable in relation to the 360-380 you likely already have? Doubtful...but the sound will make you think so.
Do you a link for compagnie or guy ou sold the front pipe with high flow cat...

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts