Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it be possible to have the SRT8 Logo made for my Windshield?

(First Pic)

Also do you guys have any good ideas on the color I could if I bought something like this…

(Second Pic) Letter D

I just think black would be to dark for a Plum Crazy car, but not sure what color would fit, I want the decal to stand out. I am pretty much color blind so I have no idea what goes with what. Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
I would say Silver or White for the Hood decal. Like I astated in your other thread, we now have a flat white that would be pretty cool too.

As far as the Windshield decal, we have an SRT and an SRT-8 decal listed on our website, but not like that one.

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would say Silver or White for the Hood decal. Like I astated in your other thread, we now have a flat white that would be pretty cool too.

As far as the Windshield decal, we have an SRT and an SRT-8 decal listed on our website, but not like that one.
Thanks man, you guys are right, the "Mette White" would look good, so I am looking at about $249.80 for the whole kit on the hood and the windshield SRT8 logo. I'll sleep on it but that's what I will probably do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts