Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I would like to get new wheels for my 07 Charger SRT8. As you know, the wheels are 20x9. However, all the wheels I see on your website, and others, are either 20x8.5 or 20x9.5. I have even seen 20x10, but I can't find 20x9. Are all of these wheels valid wheel sizes for the Charger SRT8?

Also, I have heard that the brake calipers are so big on the SRT8 that they create clearance problems with aftermarket wheels. Is this true? Are there any manufacturers that have addressed this issue?

Thank you very much in advance

C.

·
Registered
238 Posts
you can put any one of those sizes on your car....they call it staggered if you go with a 20x9 in front and a 20x10 in the read or a 20x9.5 in the rear.....but the problem with that is you wont be able to rotate your tires...the best best is to go with a 20x9.5 all the way around.....it willl fill in the width of the wheel wells....even though i try to support our local vendors i would shop around for the wheels you find...theres nothing worse than to pay all that money and then one day you see them $500 cheaper somewhere else.....good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts