Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeff
How much for the trunk lid carpet/liner off an SRT8?

thanks
Brian

·
Registered
386 Posts
I just bought one off e-bay for $120.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
They are super nice! Advice: If you have the Kicker Box in the trunk, just fold over that part of the liner underneath itself. A lot of people pull out the Kicker & stuff it underneath. Then you have a tough time fitting it all back in & can't open the trunk storage very easily. :)

You won't be disappointed with it!

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
They are super nice! Advice: If you have the Kicker Box in the trunk, just fold over that part of the liner underneath itself. A lot of people pull out the Kicker & stuff it underneath. Then you have a tough time fitting it all back in & can't open the trunk storage very easily. :)

You won't be disappointed with it!
I think he is looking for the cover that goes on the trunk lid, not the trunk mat.

This is a Trunk lid Cover:

This is the Trunk Mat:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You will need p/n 4628936Af and it will cost you $66.17 plus shipping.

Jeff
Jeff I am looking for the interior capret that goes on the inside of the trunk lid. Is that the part # and price you gave me? If so I will call and order it 2morrow.

Brian

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
That part # is for the liner for the 300C I believe. There is no factory trunk lid liner for the charger, only aftermarket ones like mine

·
Premium Member
994 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Has anyone had trouble with ordering the aftermarket trunk LID liner from "Brass" ([email protected])? Red Alert got one with no problem which spawned a group buy at NJCG. A couple of us sent him certified checks and others are trying to contact him with no replies back. We were all wondering whats up with him. Any feedback would help!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts