Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just got back from Woodward Ave. this eve and saw one of the best looking cars there - a 2006 Dodge Charger SRT8 in black. If you thought it looked excellent in pictures you should see this thing in person. I was only feet from it and it really looked amazing. You Michigan guys should go to the cruise should have some nice new and old chargers there!

-chargemont

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
chargemont said:
Hey guys just got back from Woodward Ave. this eve and saw one of the best looking cars there - a 2006 Dodge Charger SRT8 in black. If you thought it looked excellent in pictures you should see this thing in person. I was only feet from it and it really looked amazing. You Michigan guys should go to the cruise should have some nice new and old chargers there!

-chargemont

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I apologize, I wish I would have had my camera. Just wanted to give a heads up to guys who might be going to the cruise, I am going back tomorrow with my camera so if I spot it again hopefully this thread will gain some value. :sad:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
chargemont said:
I apologize, I wish I would have had my camera. Just wanted to give a heads up to guys who might be going to the cruise, I am going back tomorrow with my camera so if I spot it again hopefully this thread will gain some value. :sad:
:wink:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
AND, you WILL be banned from the forum if you post again without said pics Daytona is referring to. :) :whistle: :)

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
:zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
hehehehe

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
chargemont said:

-chargemont
You're freakin killin me, arrrrrrgh. no pics.

What a tease :embarrese

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Now, now folks, there'll be no lynchings while I'm Sheriff.
(shines badge with sleeve, spits into the dust)

(Run quick, man , I can't hold'em long)

:) Pretty soon, I'm sure we'll be innundated with pics:)

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
better hurry chargemont, the crowd smells blood! :wink:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
awww come on, maybe just a little torture?

We could put him in a room, tie him down, and subject him to hearing 48 hours of continuious Barry Manilow songs in a loop! :lol:

·
Registered
549 Posts
GLHS837 said:

(Run quick, man , I can't hold'em long)

:) Pretty soon, I'm sure we'll be innundated with pics:)
I wait for that day with bated breath.......even though I am waffling again as to if I can afford an SRT8. If my local dealership can get me one with no options at the $35,000 price then I might have to splurge on it just to get the extra bump in power........geez this decision is killing me.

Later

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
AZCHARGER said:
awww come on, maybe just a little torture?

We could put him in a room, tie him down, and subject him to hearing 48 hours of continuious Barry Manilow songs in a loop! :lol:
No, The Partridge Family!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
SRT8Charger07 said:
I wait for that day with bated breath.......even though I am waffling again as to if I can afford an SRT8. If my local dealership can get me one with no options at the $35,000 price then I might have to splurge on it just to get the extra bump in power........geez this decision is killing me.

Later
NOt gonna happen. They will NOT eat 2,100 in GGT, 38000 is it.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
AZCHARGER said:
LMAO!

How about YANI! :grin:
OOOORRR, The Bay City Rollers while being forced to stare at a poster of Phylis Diller naked!!

·
Registered
2,732 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
OOOORRR, The Bay City Rollers while being forced to stare at a poster of Phylis Diller naked!!
WHAT A VISION THAT WOULD BE! :clap:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts