Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if you guys think a lease or loan payment on a srt8 charger for 500 or under is feasable? I"m not looking to put 20k down maybe 2000 at the most.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I put $15k down and my payment is $478 a month, if that's any help.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Sorry to rain on your parade but there is no way you can get a note like that on a new STRT w/ 2k down..You may want to consider a used one.I have seen prices drop on the used o6s latley.Probably cause the 08s are out..Nothing wrong with a used SRT:D .Just spring for extra warantee..Good luck..

·
Registered
4,594 Posts

·
Registered
2,471 Posts

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
To be honest, if you're looking for an SRT for 500 and under with only $2k down payment, you might really want to think about a used one or even an R/T. The gas (premium only), brakes, tires (340 ea), and everything else on the SRTs are not cheap. Plus the $2100 gas guzzler tax. And then there's the mod bug.
I don't know what financial situation you're in bro, but the SRTs are really kind of a 'pay-to-play' deal. The value is great as compared to Lexii, BMWs, and other Uber-cars, but not to 'normal' point a-to-b cars.
If you can truly swing it, then I most heartily recommend you go for it and never look back. Come on over to the SRT darkside!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
$8,500.00 down, 6 year loan at 6.74%,=512.00/month. I got a new 2007 with almost $4,000.00 in rebates and another $2,500.00 for supplier discount. You would need $15,000.00 down with a good 6 year loan on a car with no other incentives, rebates, or discounts. Good Luck! So far my car is worth every penny.

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Worth every penny now, and in the future (hopefully)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Some Credit Unions offer 84 month loans and a few even offer a 96 month loan but that's way too long to finance a car.

I put down $6400 and my payments are $582 a month

·
Registered
4 Posts
I put $6,000 down and I am leasing with 12,000 miles a year and my payments are $449 a month. I was in with the loan guy for well over an hour and a half to get it down to that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts