Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!! My buddy at my dealership called me today and said that he's almost certain that he will be able to take order's on the SRT8 around mid July. Give or take a few days. He's been there for almost 14 years, and has access to info, and has never said or done anything to cause me doubt. Just thought those of you waiting to order would like to know. Take care all, have a good week. Mike :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
mmaloy said:
Hi Guys!! My buddy at my dealership called me today and said that he's almost certain that he will be able to take order's on the SRT8 around mid July. Give or take a few days. He's been there for almost 14 years, and has access to info, and has never said or done anything to cause me doubt. Just thought those of you waiting to order would like to know. Take care all, have a good week. Mike :)
You could be pretty close. Job 1 is in September, with allocation starting in August. Usually, a vehicle opens on Tops (dealer ordering system) up to a month before allocation is provided, allowing a dealer to configure the vehicle, and get orders in the system. This would put it in July, as your note said.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts