Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Most of you know I sold my SRT8 last month. I have the right front wheel (no center cap or TPSM) for sale- $295.00. OEM floor mats - $25.00 (SOLD)and the car cover $150.00.

The history on the parts; 15,000 kms, my son slightly curb-rashed the wheel last summer. I had it repaired at Alberta Wheel Repair here in Calgary and it looks brand new again. The mats are the OEM's from my car. I replaced them for SRT8 mats very early, so these would make great winter mats or just a second set when yours wear out. The pic isn't great, but they are very clean and charcoal grey or black, depending on your eye. The car cover is the one with the plastic insert for the rear plate. I used it when I stored my car for the winter, prior to making it my daily driver. No rips or tears, but it does have some tire dressing stains where the inside surface contacted the tires. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump... I think the mats will be gone tomorrow. Had some nibbles on the wheel and the car cover. Please don't ask to reduce the price and expect shipping to be included in the reduced price. I appreciate your interest to date. Thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts