Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have a TorRed Charger and I was wondering if I was to purchase the SRT8 hood...would it come in flat black? The same color as the OEM Daytona Spoiler...So they would match each other without me having to spend money and paint the hood?

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Paint the hood. It will cost, but it will look right. It will not look good unpainted. In fact it will look unpainted, no matter what color it comes in. Also, there are some other companies you might consider as far as a hood goes. Ram Air, and RK Sport have very attractive hoods.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paint the hood. It will cost, but it will look right. It will not look good unpainted. In fact it will look unpainted, no matter what color it comes in. Also, there are some other companies you might consider as far as a hood goes. Ram Air, and RK Sport have very attractive hoods.
One guy on here...i think his signin name is TorRed, his sig looks sweet as hell, but I dont know if its painted or just flat black...but i understand what you mean...eventually I would paint it but was wondering how it would like without getting painted for awhile until i raise the funds.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
gotcha. There have been some carbon fiber hoods I've seen that look pretty wicked, for CF that is. I am not a fan of the stuff, but, it looks pretty decent on red cars. I just saw Motor18 's ride. He has a gloss black srt hood on his. Might wanna check with him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts